Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was so much fun this year. Mom made it very special for us and Troy was old enough to enjoy his presents right away. He didn't wake up with us, and so we got to enjoy our own Christmas morning first. Ben was most excited about our new Wii! He's been wanting one for a long time and Mom was too sweet. Plus we had cinnamon rolls! They're my favorite.

Troy woke up and sensed the excitement that we all had for him to see his presents. As we had suspected, he went straight to the basketball hoop that we got him and started shooting baskets. He did it over and over until he realized that there were some cars and a car track next to him. I regret not getting pictures of the basketball shooting but below is right after he discovered the cars. He's trying to get Ben's attention.


"Dad, open this up immediately!"

Ben got some new fun shoes from Nordstrom Rack. The main store of Christmas this year I think. Ben loves these shoes. He trusts his mom more than anyone else to shop for him. She has never disappointed. Brittany and I got some beautiful shirts from there that I can't wait to wear in a couple months. Plus I got a couple maternity shirts. And boy were they needed.

Troy kept trying to put the cars down the slides before it was put together. Ha. Ben did it as fast as possible. Brayden, on the right, has one of those delicious cinnamon rolls. Brayden had an awesome Christmas morning as well. Mom secretly put his main present under the tree wrapped as a "family" gift. We knew what was coming and he couldn't believe he got the new Xbox kinect! I had not ever seen one before. They are pretty cool.

One last picture of Troy and his tiger. It can stand up or lay flat and Troy loves to bounce on it like a horse and then cuddle it when it's flat.

I love Christmas morning with Ben's family. It's full of excitement and we just have fun being together. Mom puts so much effort into it. Thanks Mom for this most memorable morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment