Tuesday, January 17, 2017

End of August 2016

The boys got to start soccer in September. We tried out a new league - Upward Soccer. It's run by a church and we loved our experience. The coaches are volunteers from the church. 



The boys go straight to Miles whenever they get home. Liam always has to be moving, so he rocks back and forth while looking at Miles. Funny enough, we have a picture of him doing the same thing to Katelyn as a baby.



I have a million pictures of the many faces of Miles, but I'll just post a couple.



Troy and Liam both lucked out with teachers this year. I absolutely adore them both. 


I actually love this robe. I thought it was just cute at first, but it's actually really nice. It keeps him warm, instantly.









Ben never feels like he has enough time with Miles. I think he wants to just sit with him 24/7. 


BYU Game day! Those socks stayed on for about 2 minutes. 



I couldn't find Katelyn for several minutes. I was starting to get worried, and then I came upon this adorable sight. Ironically, she really did leave the house a few days later because she thought I never came back from getting the mail. Luckily, she just went to our neighbors, and he called me. Yay for amazing neighbors who work from home!


He's got my attention even when he's asleep. We adore him.


Painting nails. 


Gotta love my tummy that Katelyn took a picture of. I should be proud, it is a result of carrying Miles. Hopefully running and breastfeeding will help me feel back to normal though! :) 



Miles is our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment